Choose FZBIOTECH, Choose Healthy Life, Please Trust US!
- Xi’an Fengzu Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tel: 86-29-8918-1410
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: 86-135-7241-4292
- skype: fengzusw
CAS NO.: 25513-46-6
Standard: USP or EP
Advantage: Free Sample, GMP Standard, Professional Manufacturer
FZBIOTECH is a professional Polyglutamic Acid Serum manufacturers and suppliers in China , and we have GMP and DMF cert, specialized in providing the best products with competitive price. For long time cooperation, free samples is available. We're looking forward your inquiry.
25% Agricultural level, Molecular Weight is 200K-300K
92% Cosmetics Level, Molecular Weight is 700K-7000K
92% Medical Level, Molecular Weight is 1000K-3000K
Polyglutamic Acid Serum is a natural, multifunctional, biodegradable biopolymer. It is produced by Bacillus subtilis using glutamic acid fermentation. γ-PGA consists of a glutamic acid monomer crosslinked between an α-amino group and a γ-carboxyl group. The molecular weight of PGA is usually between 100 and 1000 kDa. It is water-soluble, edible, non-toxic to humans, and harmless to the environment. It has a wide range of applications in the fields of medicine, food, cosmetics and water treatment.
1. Polyglutamic acid Serum can help muscle growth
2. Polyglutamic acid can increase strength
日本女大字生肏屄 第98集 完整视频大全,女士千万不要刮菊花毛 闫妮剃毛门19照片曝光 穿帮电影网, 易烊千玺高考成绩 第29集 完整视频大全3. Polyglutamic acid as a fuel of the immune system can enhance the function of the immune system
4. Polyglutamic acid can be used as a basic energy source for gastrointestinal luminal cells
5. Polyglutamic acid can improve brain function
6. Poly-L-glutamic acid can improve the body's antioxidant capacity
7. Polyglutamic acid can promote protein metabolism
8. Polyglutamic acid can maintain the intestinal permeability of patients with severe acute pancreatitis, reduce the occurrence of intestinal bacterial translocation, inhibit the release of inflammatory mediators, and reduce the level Physical stress response
9. Our polyglutamic acid can be used as a bacterial culture for biochemical research.