In accordance with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act, companies like SCAFCO are required to disclose our efforts to eliminate human trafficking and slavery from their supply chains. At SCAFCO, we pride ourselves on our corporate integrity. We are an American company headquartered in Washington State. All steel products distributed by SCAFCO originate within the United States, and we hold our suppliers to a high ethical standard. SCAFCO is dedicated to upholding fair business and employment practices, as well as compliance with all relevant regulations and legislation, including laws that prohibit child labor, forced labor (slavery), or labor performed under duress.
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (Cal. Civ. Code § 1714.43, subd. (a)(l).) requires us to share that we have not implemented any specific actions with regard to the following:
- 小鱼儿与花无缺下载最新章节免费阅读_小鱼儿与花无缺下载 ,七龙珠第一部国语版全集最新章节免费阅读_七龙珠第一部国 ,寻找富婆最新章节免费阅读_寻找富婆最新章节免费阅读
- Verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
- Audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains.
- Certification by direct vendors and suppliers that the materials used in the products distributed comply with all relevant trafficking and slavery laws.
- Accountability for internal employees and contractors regarding trafficking and slavery.
- Training relevant employees on human trafficking and slavery within our supply chain.